Enjoy a family or group holiday with a stay in one of our Eurotents, a ready-made solution for families and friends looking for an enjoyable camping holiday on the beautiful Beara Peninsula. The Eurotents offer a hassle-free camping experience for people who want to spend more time enjoying the great outdoors and less time hammering in tent pegs! They are pre-erected tents that offer generous living and dining space complete with cooking equipment, fridge and internal lighting.
Dogs are welcome on a lead at all times but not inside the Eurotents and must sleep in your own vehicle.
Our Eurotents include the following:
- Three double sleeping compartments
- Two-ring hob, full size fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle
- Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils and pans
- Indoor seating and outdoor picnic table
- Double air beds
- Water carrier
- Free hot showers (in nearby toilet/shower block)
Remember to bring the following items with you:
- Tea towels
- Duvets and covers (or sleeping bags)
- Pillows and pillowcases
Eurotents are available for long weekends, mid week and seven day bookings from 50 euros per night (see tariff page).
Available for hire:
- Bedding sets
- Travel cot
- Cycle hire